Troubleshooting Tips from the Desk of Finance
From time to time, questions arise as to whether or not an equipment override is being sent out. Here are some tips to help make the process more efficient:
- Always use black ink on an application. When scanning apps, colors other than black can come out light and not as legible as black. By making the app easier to read, we can move quicker in processing the override.
- Lay out how the billing for the equipment is to be handled. Using the following framework will greatly reduce the guesswork and investigation into how to handle deployments:
- Type of equipment
- Number of units
- Who to bill – ISO, merchant, etc.
- Program being used – one time billing, terminal placement program
- Amount to bill
- Any other helpful notes about billing
We hope that these tips help expedite your request process, we thank you for your continued business with EPSG.
By Line - Robert Romans
Robert Graduated St. John’s University in 1994 with a BS in Accounting. He joins EPSG with over 20 years experience as a CPA and with 17 years in the payments industry at First Data. As the VP of Finance he is an integral part of our financial management strategy and contributes to the development of the organization’s strategic goals.