On July 5th, we launched our new EPSG Campus! The Campus is a one stop shop to become a successful Sales Partner at EPSG. The Campus allows Sales Partners to quickly find general information or dive deep into details on almost every topic within the industry. We pride ourselves on keeping the Campus up-to-date and ever-growing with more information being added weekly.
Our most recent update includes the following:
- A step-by-step demo video on how to use the new USA ePay Console Version 2 software. Joseph Fitzgibbons, from the EPSG team, will guide viewers in the process of running a sale on the new version, as well as addressing the differences between versions.
- Now when visitors hover their mouse over each Campus building, a blue pop-up will have a description of what each building includes to help you find the information you are looking for more efficiently.
- Our Merchant Application and Underwriting page now includes a section on the Top Reasons to submit a deal for Woodforest and will advise in what circumstances to use Woodforest rather than Deutche Bank.
- Want to participate in an up-tempo, informational conference call? Our Street Talk series occurs bi-weekly and provides our Sales Partners with insight on industry topics, as well as, hearing personal experiences from top EPSG Partners across the country and our senior leadership team. Join us every other Thursday at 11:00am EST.
- Stay up-to-date with Interchange. The Interchange and Pricing page will always have the updated rates for Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex. The 2017 rates have just been added.
- Do you need to sign up a new Sales Rep or have a Referral Partner relationship? You can achieve this by going to our HR page. Just follow the step-by-step instructions on how to submit the paperwork via email or an EPIC ticket today!
- In our Interchange and Pricing section, we have included detailed information on our proposal process and the instructions on how to submit merchant statements for analysis. We’re also added several examples of these statement analyses under the Proposal Links section. The examples show what to look for when comparing statements in order to provide a proper proposal for your merchants.
We are excited to be able to provide our Sales Partners with the EPSG Campus that allows them to access unlimited information, forms, addendums, and training videos that they may need. We strive to help our Sales Partners in any way we can to ensure their success with us!